IMPORTANT ⚠️ STOP RAT´S ⚠️

Coder
Coder
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
Guys, we have to Talk.

In the year 2021 a lot of cracked things are a virus or what I know.

I am currently working on a program that works like Virus Total but only reads the .exe datai completely.
Same as .jar - .dll etc.

The system in this forum is a bit strange with accepting before your thread is published!

Meanwhile I work my way through all the sources to look through to see to see if it really is a virus or something else!

The respective thread is immediately reported by me with the assessment> Virus discovered <

In response, I will write an answer directly where I write in CAPS not to execute this file.

Reaction score
Best answers
Guys, we have to Talk.

In the year 2021 a lot of cracked things are a virus or what I know.

I am currently working on a program that works like Virus Total but only reads the .exe datai completely.
Same as .jar - .dll etc.

The system in this forum is a bit strange with accepting before your thread is published!

Meanwhile I work my way through all the sources to look through to see to see if it really is a virus or something else!

The respective thread is immediately reported by me with the assessment> Virus discovered <

In response, I will write an answer directly where I write in CAPS not to execute this file.
Yes the people have all tools for advanced both i no is just retard great keep the community clean you need to be ruff whith is i like xxx

Reaction score
Best answers
I'll know, thanks for the info.