RELEASE SP Maps Hashiriya Map (Shutoku Expressway), Fukuoka Urban Expressway

Reaction score
Best answers
Thakn you so much, can we have, instructions with this as well for the installation?

Reaction score
Best answers
Thakn you so much, can we have, instructions with this as well for the installation?
1. Extract
2. Place into mods>update>x64>dlcpacks
3. Go to the dlclist and put the dlcname into the proper format [eg. "<Item>shutoku</Item>"]
4. Enjoy

Note: the map is bloody massive and is meant for high end pc's. You can run it however if you lower the resolution of the textures in the mod. I can post that if need be.
Also, to disable the GTA5 map there are a few steps to take that is difficult to revert if you don't do a good backup.

That is all :]

Reaction score
Best answers
thank for the reply really appreciated :)

Reaction score
Best answers
btw where the exact location of this map?

Reaction score
Best answers
btw where the exact location of this map?
I think you'll see it lol I cant remember exactly. If you really want to know a coordinate you can go into any ymap file in the mod and look for the coordinates

Reaction score
Best answers
I think you'll see it lol I cant remember exactly. If you really want to know a coordinate you can go into any ymap file in the mod and look for the coordinates
A'ight thanks, if you have any other SP maps would be appriciated if you'll share it, huge thanks again!

Reaction score
Best answers
Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!

You can find it just south of the Los Santos Intl. Airport, it's a long map about 6 to 7 mins in a really fast car. The only reason it might be laggy is because the game has to load up the map and also Los Santos. I could move it if you want of you could disable the gta map. Another way you can sort that out is to lower the textures but I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't mind the lower res textures.

Reaction score
Best answers
anyone have hashiriya car ?

Reaction score
Best answers
anyone have hashiriya car ?
Just use jdm cars, theyre not really special. The megathread has lots of it and there are hundreds of discords for sharing them

Reaction score
Best answers
how do i install this on fivem?

Reaction score
Best answers
Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!

You can find it just south of the Los Santos Intl. Airport, it's a long map about 6 to 7 mins in a really fast car. The only reason it might be laggy is because the game has to load up the map and also Los Santos. I could move it if you want of you could disable the gta map. Another way you can sort that out is to lower the textures but I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't mind the lower res textures.

Hey that link is dead - please reupload to another mirror.

Thank you for the original map - will install that first but would love this Fukuoka Highway also.

Reaction score
Best answers
Hey that link is dead - please reupload to another mirror.

Thank you for the original map - will install that first but would love this Fukuoka Highway also.
it's free on 5mods now