GENERAL POST Lumia Spoofer is the best Valorant HWID Spoofer ?

Reaction score
Best answers
This is a HWID spoofer specifically made for Valorant players that have been perma HWID banned. I was personally banned in Valorant and I used this spoofer to change my HWID and I can guarantee you that it works flawlessly. I can now play Valorant with my friends again and use hacks again. And if you get banned again after spoofing, it doesn't matte because you can spoof your HWID all over again and continue using cheats.

What is Lumia Spoofer?​

Like I mentioned above, Lumia Spoofer is a great, free-to-use HWID spoofer made just for our you dear Cheatermad members! It is mainly developed for Valorant but it should also work for other online games that do HWID bans like, Rainbow Six Siege, Apex Legends, Fortnite and many others. This spoofer is completely safe to use and it does not harm your device. Make sure that you only download the spoofer on this website: cheatermad.com as the latest updates to the spoofer will be uploaded here as soon as they are out. We also advise you not to download the spoofer from strange websites as they might try to trick you into downloading malicious files (But you can always trust our partner websites.)