IMPORTANT How To Make IMGUI Cheat Menu Part-2 ( 2022 )

Reaction score
Best answers
Hello Guys It's MeMaxx Here And In Today's Video I Am Going To Teach You How You Can Make IMGUI Cheat Menu For Any PC Games And This Will Be The Part-2 Of The Series. Many Of People Are Asking Me To Make A Video On That So That's Why I Came With That Tuorial. This Is The Second Tutorial So I Wanna Move Toward Some Extra Things ( Some ADV. Concepts LOL ) :-

In Today's Video I Am Going To Teach You How You Can Make IMGUI CHEAT MENU Like The Below One :-

Screenshot 2022-04-19 155646.jpeg

So To Make Your IMGUI Cheat Menu We Need Some Basics Tools Like :-

1.)
Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!

2.) A Brain

That's It We Need

So Now We Are Moving Forward In The Tutorial First We Need A Loader Base So To Get The Loader Base From Here :- Loader Base

So Now Moving To Step-2

When You Open The Loader Base You'll See Interface Like This. Don't Be Scared After Seeing Bunch Of Codes It's Pretty Easy.

Screenshot 2022-04-19 162631.jpeg

So Now We Need To Make Some Changes In The Loader Base To Make Our IMGUI Cheat Menu That Supports Our Game.

GUYS FOR YOU I POSTED THE SOURCE CODE ON :-
Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!

All The Important Concepts I Can't Tell With Writing Because You'll Need To See Some Steps By Your Eyes To Learn Better.So I Am Going To Prefer A IMGUI Cheat Menu Tutorial Of Mine ->

For Any Help You Can Contact Me On :- Discord

I Hope You Like Our Content And Like That Video Too. So Till Then Enjoy Cracking And Modding.