RELEASE GTA V NaturalVision Evolved Mod Free Download / Crack / Leak! OCTOBER 2021

MemeCoke was here c:
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
View attachment 246

Mate just downloaded Single Player May update but when I installed it shows April #2. Is there something wrong or am I missing something?
That's normal, he did not update the text, but its the new version.

Reaction score
Best answers
so in the everything file its everything? just making sure so i dont donwload wrong stuff

Reaction score
Best answers
ok guys if the seperate only fivem or single downloads dont work justdonwload all of the files from april. it works and may take longer but its worth it

Reaction score
Best answers
When I launch the game with everything necessary installed, it shows the NVE intro and logo, but then when its loading with the GTAV default background it crashes; I dont have anything else installed, anyone know what can be happening? Thanks :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Thanks for providing us stuff , but what will u do now if Razed really knows everything about u

Reaction score
Best answers
IMPORTANT: THE LINKS ARE DOWN SOMETIMES BUT I ALWAYS UPDATE THEM SO CHECK THIS THREAD EVERY DAY!

Info:
Yo what's up my homeboys, today I have something nice for you.
This is the latest Version of the Natural Vision Evolved Shader Mod for GTA V.
Usually it costs 10$ to get it, but here it is, completely for free.

Why am I leaking this?
In my opinion it is just a fucking bad joke that such a mod costs 10$ (per month if you always want the latest)
I calculated how much this dude is making per month and it is AT LEAST 50.000$. But that is not enough I guess...
The dude who is making that mod is actively searching for leaks and videos and taking them down and even striking the YouTube videos.
That is actually when the fun stops. It is absolutely not okay to falsely strike someones videos. He does not have any right to do so. It is not even his game. Just some fucking modpack.
So this is my personal FUCK YOU to the mod maker.

Updated Info:
The Razed dude is threatening me and trying to take this down...LMAO that's so fucked. Due to this, I have decided to take the leak down. But don't worry, a friend of mine is taking the responsibility on him and made a new post with the leaks. You can find the link below.
View attachment 244

DOWNLOAD HERE:

WTF it's wrong with Razed

Reaction score
Best answers
Reaction score
Best answers
bro the link is no longer available

Reaction score
Best answers
I guess some of these people here do not know how to download from file host websites.. tons of ads because that is how they get paid, you can spot a fake download link once you get used to it. Good upload OP I really wanted to try this mod without having a monthly payment! Keep updating!!!

Reaction score
Best answers
I guess some of these people here do not know how to download from file host websites.. tons of ads because that is how they get paid, you can spot a fake download link once you get used to it. Good upload OP I really wanted to try this mod without having a monthly payment! Keep updating!!!
The site has false-positives for ad-detection. I literally installed fresh versions of Chromium on both OSX and Win10 and both were blocked from downloading with "DISABLE ADBLOCK". I have zero adblocking on either computer and even went around my router and plugged straight into my modem... There is literally nothing more I can do to use that site. It is giving out false positives and refuses to offer an alternative. That means that site is unusable garbage. I will literally click all the links on that page and watch ten minutes of ads if that worked, but that site is trash and is sending back false-positives on adblocking.

That site is garbage, so I had to download the 9GB full set from the other site. What sucks though, is the 9GB one isn't even the latest update. The April version of NVE isn't compatible with WoV, while the May one is. Thankful I could find this though, but just wish OP would use a different site that at least works for some of us.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
snootiest thing ive heard all day, your a joke bro

Reaction score
Best answers
Is it really the new May update or just bug fixes?

Reaction score
Best answers
@SubwayZ wait did he email you that or message that through the site ? lmao

Reaction score
Best answers
But Didn't Razed Omit to obtaining your personal information,
So he can do Illegal activities to obtain your info and then threaten you with legal actions. Sounds like a empty threat to force compliance.
Lets also point out the fact "Copyrights of the ENBSeries (the SOFTWARE) exclusively belongs to AUTHOR - Vorontsov Boris (ENB developer)."

In turn unless I'm wrong Razed is bypassing selling copyright content but making it a patreon member only release but not selling the actual content.
I've dealt with this for many years modding for Arma 2 and Arma 3, modders couldn't profit off bohemia copyright content Why A3L server got hit hard for takedown they were selling server slots through their patreon account profiting off Bohemia content.
The Creator of the ENBSeries has release the program with copyright but free to use and modding so unless he has special permission from the Creator, this is how he is bypassing it.
Also like to point out with Razed own omission he stated Natural version based off another modders codes on an older graphics mod for GTAV.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
IMPORTANT: THE LINKS ARE DOWN SOMETIMES BUT I ALWAYS UPDATE THEM SO CHECK THIS THREAD EVERY DAY!

Info:
Yo what's up my homeboys, today I have something nice for you.
This is the latest Version of the Natural Vision Evolved Shader Mod for GTA V.
Usually it costs 10$ to get it, but here it is, completely for free.

Why am I leaking this?
In my opinion it is just a fucking bad joke that such a mod costs 10$ (per month if you always want the latest)
I calculated how much this dude is making per month and it is AT LEAST 50.000$. But that is not enough I guess...
The dude who is making that mod is actively searching for leaks and videos and taking them down and even striking the YouTube videos.
That is actually when the fun stops. It is absolutely not okay to falsely strike someones videos. He does not have any right to do so. It is not even his game. Just some fucking modpack.
So this is my personal FUCK YOU to the mod maker.

Updated Info:
The Razed dude is threatening me and trying to take this down...LMAO that's so fucked. Due to this, I have decided to take the leak down. But don't worry, a friend of mine is taking the responsibility on him and made a new post with the leaks. You can find the link below.
View attachment 244

DOWNLOAD HERE:

yes bro this modar fakkar strike my video can i have ur permission spread this mod everywhere

Reaction score
Best answers
But Didn't Razed Omit to obtaining your personal information,
So he can do Illegal activities to obtain your info and then threaten you with legal actions. Sounds like a empty threat to force compliance.
Lets also point out the fact "Copyrights of the ENBSeries (the SOFTWARE) exclusively belongs to AUTHOR - Vorontsov Boris (ENB developer)."

In turn unless I'm wrong Razed is bypassing selling copyright content but making it a patreon member only release but not selling the actual content.
I've dealt with this for many years modding for Arma 2 and Arma 3, modders couldn't profit off bohemia copyright content Why A3L server got hit hard for takedown they were selling server slots through their patreon account profiting off Bohemia content.
The Creator of the ENBSeries has release the program with copyright but free to use and modding so unless he has special permission from the Creator, this is how he is bypassing it.
Also like to point out with Razed own omission he stated Natural version based off another modders codes on an older graphics mod for GTAV.

he isnt selling ENBSeries though lol hes selling NVE not ENB . two different things .

you can also use NVE without enb.
ENB comes with NVE basically as an addon pack ,

Hes selling his Mod - NVE

Reaction score
Best answers
he isnt selling ENBSeries though lol hes selling NVE not ENB . two different things .

you can also use NVE without enb.
ENB comes with NVE basically as an addon pack ,

Hes selling his Mod - NVE
Your wrong on both parts,
He not selling neither, he's selling a Patreon membership to access the NVE mod.
Enbseries is copyrighted by the author and creator and allowed distribution for free as long as people don't profit off of it without his consent.
In his zip files he has added the Enbseries source with his Enb NVE mod. So yes he's offering sales of a membership for both ENBseries and the mod.
The scripting of the NVE and original NV mod he sourced was originally created from scripting from another creators mod from GTAV. that he tweaked.
He's even stated openly that he used another creators mod to further develop NV and NVE from that script.