RELEASE GTA V NaturalVision Evolved Mod Free Download / Crack / Leak! OCTOBER 2021

Reaction score
Best answers
Thank you SubwayZ for this. And for everyone having problems with the site. Just keep clicking download and cancel all the other windows it opens up. The pack will download straight from the website!

Reaction score
Best answers
IMPORTANT: THE LINKS ARE DOWN SOMETIMES BUT I ALWAYS UPDATE THEM SO CHECK THIS THREAD EVERY DAY!

Info:
Yo what's up my homeboys, today I have something nice for you.
This is the latest Version of the Natural Vision Evolved Shader Mod for GTA V.
Usually it costs 10$ to get it, but here it is, completely for free.

Why am I leaking this?
In my opinion it is just a fucking bad joke that such a mod costs 10$ (per month if you always want the latest)
I calculated how much this dude is making per month and it is AT LEAST 50.000$. But that is not enough I guess...
The dude who is making that mod is actively searching for leaks and videos and taking them down and even striking the YouTube videos.
That is actually when the fun stops. It is absolutely not okay to falsely strike someones videos. He does not have any right to do so. It is not even his game. Just some fucking modpack.
So this is my personal FUCK YOU to the mod maker.

All Download Options:
(the download sites have a lot of ads, but the download is fast and the files won't get taken down so quickly, that's why I use that file sharing site.
Just make sure that you don't klick on a fake download button)

Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!
- Singleplayer Package (May)

- FiveM Package (May)

- RageMP Package (May)

- altV Package (May)

- Everything included (April)

so it says click allow to continue, there is no allow sign so where do i go

Reaction score
Best answers
I've blocked every adblocker and installed a brand new chromium install, and still megaup won't let me download and says I have an adblocker on both mac and pc, and I even subverted around my router and went straight through my modem, and still megaup won't let me download. Is there any other site anywhere I can download the single player version, or anybody know how to make megaup not give false positives? I've tried everything I can at this point short of changing my internet provider, and Megaup is still giving nothing but false positives on blocking me for adblockers (even though a ton of ads still come through).

Reaction score
Best answers
IMPORTANT: THE LINKS ARE DOWN SOMETIMES BUT I ALWAYS UPDATE THEM SO CHECK THIS THREAD EVERY DAY!

Info:

Why am I leaking this?
In my opinion it is just a fucking bad joke that such a mod costs 10$ (per month if you always want the latest)
I calculated how much this dude is making per month and it is AT LEAST 50.000$. But that is not enough I guess...
The dude who is making that mod is actively searching for leaks and videos and taking them down and even striking the YouTube videos.
That is actually when the fun stops. It is absolutely not okay to falsely strike someones videos. He does not have any right to do so. It is not even his game. Just some fucking modpack.

Updated Info:
The Razed dude is trying to blackmail me and trying to take this down...LMAO that's so fucked.
View attachment 244

All Download Options:
(the download sites have a lot of ads, but the download is fast and the files won't get taken down so quickly, that's why I use that file sharing site.

- FiveM Package (May)

- RageMP Package (May)

- altV Package (May)

the download doesnt work when i go to download i add the exstension then it doesnt download please fix it

Reaction score
Best answers

Info:

Why am I leaking this?

Updated Info:
The Razed dude is trying to blackmail me and trying to take this down...LMAO that's so fucked.
View attachment 244

All Download Options:

- FiveM Package (May)

- RageMP Package (May)

- altV Package (May)

can someone change the download to mediafire since this doesnt work

MemeCoke was here c:
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
can someone change the download to mediafire since this doesnt work
bruh it works perfectly fine just read the text above the links

Reaction score
Best answers
I've blocked every adblocker and installed a brand new chromium install, and still megaup won't let me download and says I have an adblocker on both mac and pc, and I even subverted around my router and went straight through my modem, and still megaup won't let me download. Is there any other site anywhere I can download the single player version, or anybody know how to make megaup not give false positives? I've tried everything I can at this point short of changing my internet provider, and Megaup is still giving nothing but false positives on blocking me for adblockers (even though a ton of ads still come through).
eh with opera there is a preinstalled adblocker already there ,could be the same for chromium just check that.

Reaction score
Best answers
eh with opera there is a preinstalled adblocker already there ,could be the same for chromium just check that.
There isn't, it's an even more barebones version of chrome without as much stuff built in. I couldn't figure it out even though I got tons of ads and automatic downloads showing up when I visited the site, but something still just didn't work and it blocked me for having an ad-blocker with a false positive. I just ended up downloading the whole 9GB version from letsupload and it's taking a day to finish and I think it's the older version. Megaup refused to work.

Reaction score
Best answers
so which downlload do i click becuase all of them dont give anything. post a video on it so i know

bruh it works perfectly fine just read the text above the links

Reaction score
Best answers
It installs Audacity and.... And nothing more (checked on windows sandbox)
Oh. Clicked 3rd time and it is downloading zip file now. So much spam.... IDK what's worse - 10$ per month or "disable adblock to download the file". Plus TS gets some $ for each download (with such amount of ads...) anyway. So funny to talk about crazy costs for mod and share it on such filehosters with tons of ads, not torrent
I couldn't even access it! I disabled every adblocker, installed a fresh chromium install on both mac and windows, and even plugged straight into my modem going around my router, and megaup still gave a false positive on me using an adblocker even though it sent me so many ads and automatic downloads. Such a piece of shit website. Does anybody anywhere have a torrent file of this?

Reaction score
Best answers
I couldn't even access it! I disabled every adblocker, installed a fresh chromium install on both mac and windows, and even plugged straight into my modem going around my router, and megaup still gave a false positive on me using an adblocker even though it sent me so many ads and automatic downloads. Such a piece of shit website. Does anybody anywhere have a torrent file of this?
i wish someone did, the ownersays it works but i try every download button and nothing downloads.

Reaction score
Best answers
Thanks so much for this op, I really appreciate your putting this up for us. More strength man

Reaction score
Best answers
Thanks for doing this. $10 a month for a mod is a huge scam.

Reaction score
Best answers
1620896004367.png

Mate just downloaded Single Player May update but when I installed it shows April #2. Is there something wrong or am I missing something?