RELEASE GTA V NaturalVision Evolved Mod Free Download / Crack / Leak! OCTOBER 2021

MemeCoke was here c:
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
IMPORTANT: THE LINKS ARE DOWN SOMETIMES BUT I ALWAYS UPDATE THEM SO CHECK THIS THREAD EVERY DAY!

Info:
Yo what's up my homeboys, today I have something nice for you.
This is the latest Version of the Natural Vision Evolved Shader Mod for GTA V.
Usually it costs 10$ to get it, but here it is, completely for free.

Why am I leaking this?
In my opinion it is just a fucking bad joke that such a mod costs 10$ (per month if you always want the latest)
I calculated how much this dude is making per month and it is AT LEAST 50.000$. But that is not enough I guess...
The dude who is making that mod is actively searching for leaks and videos and taking them down and even striking the YouTube videos.
That is actually when the fun stops. It is absolutely not okay to falsely strike someones videos. He does not have any right to do so. It is not even his game. Just some fucking modpack.
So this is my personal FUCK YOU to the mod maker.

Updated Info:
The Razed dude is threatening me and trying to take this down...LMAO that's so fucked. Due to this, I have decided to take the leak down. But don't worry, a friend of mine is taking the responsibility on him and made a new post with the leaks. You can find the link below.
1620829435974.png

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Reaction score
Best answers
Aand its gone :D
Razed has good connection to MEGA.

I would personal prefer to upload it something else like letsupload.io

Reaction score
Best answers
Repost pls

Info:

Why am I leaking this?
In my opinion it is just a fucking bad joke that such a mod costs 10$ (per month if you always want the latest)
I calculated how much this dude is making per month and it is AT LEAST 50.000$. But that is not enough I guess...
The dude who is making that mod is actively searching for leaks and videos and taking them down and even striking the YouTube videos.
That is actually when the fun stops. It is absolutely not okay to falsely strike someones videos. He does not have any right to do so. It is not even his game. Just some fucking modpack.

Download:
Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!

Reaction score
Best answers
The link is broken again :/ I think you should upload it somewhere else, not MEGA.

Reaction score
Best answers
Info:

Why am I leaking this?

Download:
Please, Log in or Register to show the download / link!

Links down. You should try uploading it to google drive.

MemeCoke was here c:
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
The link is broken again :/ I think you should upload it somewhere else, not MEGA.
thats the orginial link from the mod maker, not ours

Reaction score
Best answers
That modder is a douche but at least the mod he made is kinda decent.
Anyways, thanks a lot for this, I appreciate your effort into making this mod available for everyone!