how can i get quantv raindrops in both first person and 3 person in NVEFollow these steps to get NVE clouds!
1. Install Open IV ASI manager
2. Install ScripthookV and TrainerV
3. Install NVE and whatever optionals you want (Dont use QuantV and other graphics mods)
4. Dont install Volumetric Clouds yet.
5. Put NVE ENB files in GTAV folder
6. Install Volumetric Clouds
7. In game set cloudy weather using TrainerV. It will only work in Cloudy weather condition.
8. Open ENB menu and make sure ENB Lens is enabled. In ENB lens settings on the right side, select Clouds option (low, med or high). Check all the ticks related to configuration if you want to change the clouds.